International customers please read our terms and conditions page, we ask that you contact us by e-mail before ordering. We currently do not ship products outside of the UK mainland.
Our products are described with a product code, description, specifications and price.
You pay the price you see at checkout, plus the delivery charge (see below). Prices on each product are without VAT.
We use SagePay to take your card payment: Visa, Delta, Electron, Mastercard, Amex
- Select your products from the shop pages.
- Select any options, then add to your shopping cart.
- Then carry on shopping!
- View and change your shopping cart by clicking the shopping basket icon.
- Proceed to checkout from the shopping cart. You will be asked for your billing and delivery details in customer information.
- In the Payments page select your shipping and payment options:
- Customers from UK islands and Northern Ireland please call for a price.
International customers including the Isle of Man, Jersey and Guernsey please call to place an order.
Mainland UK customers, not included in the above just leave delivery as “Standard”.
- Select the SagePay payment option, this is the only payment option.
- Review your order, and make any required changes.
- Click the SagePay button. You will be taken to SagePay to enter your credit / debit card details, using a secure link between our website and SagePay.
- When payment is complete, you will be returned to our website.
- You will receive an e-mail confirming your order.
- Your order will be dispatched to you with the invoice, normally within 14 working days. Delivery times will vary depending on destination.
- If you require an invoice before delivery, please call.
If we are out of stock of a product you have ordered we will contact you.
Orders are normally delivered within 14 working days to the UK mainland. Depending on product availability, the delivery may be split.
Products are packed on one or more pallets for delivery.
We have a delivery charge from £25+VAT per item on the order.
We are currently unable to ship our products outside of the UK mainland.
If the delivery address on an order is outside of the EU an import tax may be payable upon receipt of the goods. The amount payable depends on the destination and may be subject to change. These payments are the responsibility of the customer and we accept no liability for any payments which may be due.